The unit rent is for up to 8 hours (DELIVERY INCLUDED). The equipment should be empty of riders at the requested end time. An additional $30.00 per hour will be charged if the pickup agent must wait for the equipment to be vacated.
1. EQUIPMENT, RENT AND TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT: The Undersigned, as Lessee, hires from MIKE'S ENTERPRISE as Lessor, one MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit, identification #:____________________and one HP Tool King blower, identification #: ____________________. The Rental Fee as stated above is payable in advance from the time of commencement, Start Time to End Time.
2. DELIVERY: To the street address specified above by Lessee (Customer). Lessee grants Lessor right to enter the property at the said street address for the delivery and subsequent pick up of MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit at the specified time. Please allow for a 3-hour window for pick up of equipment. Customer is responsible for all equipment until our driver picks it up.
3. TRANSPORTATION EXPENSE: Except as provided herein, all charges in delivering and subsequent pick up of
MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit with respect to the delivery address is included in the rental fee noted above.
4. GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW DURING USE OF MIKE'S ENTERPRISE UNIT:
A. Only compatible age groups and size shall play on MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit at the same time. The maximum number of riders of each group that should play in MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit at one time are:
Unit SizeChildren 8 & underChildren 9-12TeensAdults
B. All riders MUST REMOVE SHOES before playing in MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit.
C. To avoid neck and back injuries, FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
D. CHILDREN'S SAFETY DEPENDS UPON YOU. YOUR PERSONAL SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED.
AS THE LESSEE OF MIKE'S ENTERPRISE UNIT, THE SAFETY OF ALL RIDERS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
E. Absolutely no "Silly String", gum, candy, food, drinks, animals, shoes, sharp objects or other sticky substances are allowed in MIKE'S ENTERPRISE UNIT. If upon pick up, such cleaning is required then a $50.00
A $100.00 cleaning fee shall be automatically imposed.
F. DO NOT MOVE MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit from the place where it was installed. Rental units that are
set up on hard surfaces such as concrete or asphalt must be closely watched to prevent their moving.
If MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit moves, pull the corner back to its original location of installation. If the equipment moves off the provided tarp, damage or staining may occur on the bottom of the unit. CAUTION: Keep
unit away from swimming pools.
5. SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit's equipment is reliable. Should the unit begin to deflate:
(1) The motor may have stopped, in which case, check the cord connection at the outlet near the motor, and remember to keep only the 50 to 100 foot extension cord on the outlet (stronger outlets are in the kitchen and laundry room).
(2) If the motor is continuing to run, check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage, and check both tubes at the back of the unit for snugness; re-tie if necessary.
(3) If you cannot correct the problem call (203) 982-2578
6. SAFE OPERATION ACKNOWLEDGMENT: LESSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED ABOUT AND FULLY UNDERSTANDS THE SAFE OPERATION OF THE ATOMIC JUMPS UNIT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT. LESSEE AGREES TO OBSERVE ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS. AT NO TIME SHOULD THE UNIT BE UNATTENDED. LESSEE ALSO REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THE SAFE RETURN OF THE UNIT AND HEREBY AGREES TO PAY TWO THOUSAND ($3,500) IF IT IS NOT RETURNED.
7. MAINTENANCE: Lessee agrees to keep MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear excepted.
8. ALTERATIONS AND ATTACHMENTS: No alteration in or attachments to MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit will be made without prior written approval of Lessor.
9. TITLE TO MIKE'S ENTERPRISE: Lessee agrees to keep MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit in his/her custody and not to sublease, rent, sell, remove from the Delivery Address, or otherwise transfer such MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit. Ct Party Connection unit will remain the property of the Lessor and may be removed by Lessor at any time after the termination of this Rental Agreement.
10. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF RISK: I understand and acknowledge that the activity which I am about to voluntarily engage in as a participant and or volunteer bears certain known risk and unanticipated risk which could result in injury, death, illness or disease, physical or mental, or damage to myself, to my property, or to spectators or other third-parties. I, being aware that this activity entails risk or injuries to myself and a risk or injury to spectators or third-parties as a result of my actions, expressly agree, covenant and promise to accept and assume all responsibility and risk for injury, death, illness, or disease, or damage to myself or to my property arising from participation in this activity. I also agree to pay for any damages caused to others (including attorneys’ fees and costs) if they are injured or otherwise damaged due to any negligent actions. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary; no one is forcing me to participate, and I elect to participate in spite of the known and unknown risk.
RELEASE: In consideration of the services and/or property provided. I, for myself and any minor children for which I am the parent, legal guardian, or otherwise responsible, any heirs, personal representatives, or assigns, to hereby release MIKE'S ENTERPRISE its principals, directors, officers, agents, employees, and volunteers from any liability and waive any claim for damages arising from any cause whatsoever.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The Rental Agreement constitutes the full agreement between Lessor and Lessee. Time is of the essence in this Rental Agreement. The receipt of MIKE'S ENTERPRISE unit that is the subject of this Rental Agreement is in good working order and repair and this is so acknowledged by Lessee.
12. RAIN POLICY: DURING PERIODS OF SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS (I.E. RAIN, HIGH WINDS, ETC.), WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR RESERVATIONS. IF CONDITIONS ARE NOT TOO SEVERE WE WILL GIVE YOU THE OPTION OF KEEPING IT OR NOT. IF YOU DECIDE TO KEEP THE UNIT FOR THE TERM OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ONCE THE UNIT IS SET UP!
13. NEGLIGENCE OR ABUSE : Lessee agrees to be responsible for ANY damage to MIKE'S ENTERPRISE rental equipment, if damage is incurred while the equipment is in the possession of the Lessee. Damage fees vary but are estimated below:
Bounces: $ $75.00-$150.00 for cleaning fees
$ 300.00 - $600.00 for repairs
$ 3,500.00 if the unit is not repairable
Lessor: MIKE'S ENTERPRISE
By: ______________________________________Date: _____________________
Authorized Representative for CT PARTY CONNECTION
By my signature, I accept the terms of this Rental Agreement.
Lesee: ______________________________________Date: _____________________
WE ARE DETERMINED TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY. IT IS THE DRIVER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THE JUMP IS PROPERLY SPIKED DOWN AND IN REASONABLY CLEAN CONDITION.
DO NOT RELEASE MIKE'S ENTERPRISE UNIT TO ANYONE.
ONLY RELEASE MIKE'S ENTERPRISE UNIT TO THE SAME DRIVER WHO DROPPED THE UNIT OFF.
YOU AS A LESSEE ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MIKE'S ENTERPRISE UNIT.
I HAVE INSPECTED AND RECEIVED THIS UNIT IN GOOD CONDITION.